Well, I’ve been reading some of the results from the latest craze in the blogging world where people are getting tagged to write 6 things about themselves and then pass on the tag to other bloggers to do the same. It’s been quite enjoyable to learn a little more about the faces and lives of those I read so much from so was about to do the same when I got tagged by Ross at www.willitchangeyou.com . So first, here are my 6 random things about me.
6 Hopefully Not All Known Random Facts About Me
- I’m a Extreme Mountain Unicyclist (What is it? My Club Website, The Calgary Mountain Unipsychos )
- I run my own freelance 3D Animation and Graphics company (Ethereal 3D.com )
- Met my lovely wife of now 10 years marriage when I was 14 years old
- I used to storm chase and have seen ball lightning up close and personal
- I love studying the brain and mind and anything with neuroscience
- I’ve never had a coffee in my life and never will
So, I’d be happy to elaborate or discuss any in comments, please just ask!
Tagging 6 of My Recent Readers
I’m going to continue this little game of tag and target a few new comments and people who’ve I’ve either met just recently or have surprised me in some way with their comments and blogs.
Husain at: http://strengthindiversity.blogspot.com/
- You’ve always kept your word about comments or visiting my site later and I appreciate the detail you put in your comments!
Armen at: http://www.timelessinformation.com/
- Armen, you always catch little errors and let me know on email when I’ve made a mistake in an article or the wording somewhere. I appreciate your help to point these out and love your thoughts on your blog!
Marshall at: http://bondchristian.com/
- Marshall, you have an amazing blog with very inspiring posts that put some real knowledge and information out there for people from a real Christian perspective. Awesome stuff!
Pushhyarag2000 at: http://www.evolveever.com/
- I’ve not even checked out your blog much yet, but I’ve liked a few articles I’ve read and I want to return the favor of your excellent recommendation on Entrecard. You are definitely doing great things by helping to encourage and promote others work at first glance. Thanks!
Viriya at: http://www.tedded.net/
- Viriya you have a passion for life and your future like no other. It excites me even if you don’t know exactly what that might be. That is what keeps it exciting and I look forward to talking to you more about your plans and where you want to steer things in your life! Thanks for all the compliments to my content and you’re doing a great job ramping up your blog!
Arswino at: http://www.bestinspirationalquotes4u.com/blog/
- You’ve had a lot of great comments and continue to help promote more of my content, thanks for that! Your blog is coming along nice and I’ve enjoyed a number of your articles.
So, if you are new to this tagging business are are in my list, then plese check out his list for continuing this little game.
1. LINK TO THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU
2. POST THE RULES ON YOUR BLOG
3. WRITE SIX RANDOM THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF
4. TAG SIX PEOPLE AT THE END OF YOUR POST AND LINK TO THEM
5. LET EACH PERSON KNOW THEY ARE TAGGED AND LEAVE A COMMENT ON THEIR BLOG
6. LET THE TAGGER KNOW WHEN YOUR ENTRY IS UP
7. DON’T BREAK THE CHAIN (not actually a rule)
Prev: Book Review: The 4 Hour Workweek
Next: Want More Influence? Give to Others First