Some of the Carnivals I’ve been publishing To. These have had tons of great articles and definitely worth checking out. If you don’t use blog carnivals and want to get more of your content out there, then you should. There are carnivals available for nearly every topic and tons of other bloggers to connect with who have similar interests.
- Brain Blogger
- Carnival of Inspiration and Motivation
- Day and Shifting Paradigm
- Carnival of Personal Development in the Hizzay!
- The January Leadership Development Carnival
Great Articles and Blogs I’ve Discovered
- Jed Chan – Jed put my blog up for an award and while I didn’t want to interrupt my series this month, I’ve enjoyed some of his content and comments here so thanks Jed!
- The Joy of Being Yourself
- One of my readers pointed out this huge site of free books . Definitely some good content here.
- Derek put out a HUGE success factors series this month. I know the effort a series like this takes and know from reading it is is one impressive set with a TON of usable success tips for business in it! Thanks to HIB for pointing that one out with a cool links list .
- Dragos has a series on Making an Online Business
- Arswino has a series on Getting to the Top of Success
- David Zinger has published another HUGE list of quality blogs that he follows. Check out this impressive list and David’s site.
Will it Change You
Ross (a regular commenter here) from Will It Change You.com has his first ebook out , called “Jump-Start Change”. His site has always impressed me and he has a great collection of content now in this thorough, well organized ebook. Ross has done a fine job editing and structuring this ebook to cover the topics needed to instill change and provide much incite into new methods, practices and understanding to enable you to make positive changes in your life. The topics covered in the book are listed here.
- New Beginnings
- Communication Skills
- Staying Focused
- Giving Out, Getting Back
- Staying Motivated
Recommended Leadership Books
My leadership series this month stirred a ton of great discussion and was a huge success. I wanted to follow up on that by outlining some of the best books that I have read that have to do with leadership. Each of these I’ve reviewed on this site before and I highly recommend all of these.
- The Dream Manager
- Lead Well and Prosper
- The Fifth Discipline – The Art and Practice of the Learning Organization
- What Got You Here, Won’t Get You There
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team
- Good to Great
Prev: Leadership: Humility
Next: Book Review: Made to Stick