Here is another round up of my favorite articles, blogs and resources I found during February and March.
My Leadership Series (along with my other series) is now available in my free-resources page as a single download-able Leadership PDF ebook .� Please feel free to grab it or pass it along (and the other free ebooks there) to anyone who might enjoy it!
Another change I’ve made to my site here is putting up an Amazon bookstore for all the books I’ve reviewed and highly rated/recommended. If you’re interested in ordering any of these books, feel free to order them through my bookstore !
Great Articles / Blogs
- Taking care of Business by Bunny
- Change This Manifesto: Self Importance (many more great manifestos here if you haven’t visited before, definitely worthwhile!)
- David Zinger pointed out this great article on 10 Things Science Says Will Make You Happy
- Great guest post at the Change Blog about Success in Life. Written by Michael at Effortless Abundance
- I’m continually reading amusing and helpful articles on Tim Brownson’s Blog:� A Daring Adventure
- The Definitive List of Free Personal Development Ebooks at The Change Blog
- How to Be Charismatic at The Positivity Blog
Adam gave me a free copy of his IQ Matrix MasterMind Mindmap to review and here is what I thought.� To be honest, I’ve never really spent much time looking at someone else’s mindmap even though I use them myself quite often.� This one is a gigantic mindmap with so many paths to explore you really do have to keep coming back to it.� The drawn beautifully and has a lot of areas obviously well researched to fit them in as it seems to cover the topic quite well.� In fact, it gives me a lot of ideas for topics to write about as well which perhaps many of you would find in it also.� Check out his site and free maps if you want to get a better idea and actually read one completely through, they have a wealth of knowledge in them. check it out .
- I’m honored to have LearnThis.ca included in these great lists.� Please check them out for many more great sites and blogs.
- The Career 100 list – I ranked #32 of 369 blogs and would love if any of you could help rate my site for having regular, high quality writing!
- 100 Blogs that Will Save You Time and Make You More Productive
- Top 100 Leadership Blogs
I’ve published articles through the following blog carnivals this last month as well.� Many great articles and blogs to follow though all of these.
- Blog Carnival on Personal Power February 1, 2009
- Carnival of Personal Development
- February Leadership Development Carnival (and March here )
- February 10th Edition of The Better Life Blog Carnival
- Sparkle Roundup! – Personal Development Articles
Prev: Book Review: Purpose
Next: Cell Phone Etiquette – It’s Your Voice