Favorite Picks Recently
Here are a few of my favorite items I’m either been sent or have come across in my browsing and reading online in the last little while. Not as big of list as usual, I’ll admit. Its due to much less reading lately online and work with other things, either way, here are some gems I’ve come across, I hope you enjoy em!
- How Giving Changes Everything at ZenHabits
- I made another list of top 50 productivity blogs over at EvenCarmichael
- An interesting series of 5 articles over at BunnyGotBlog called, Advertising Towards Dummies
- A 2 part article that is most interesting on Thinking Traps
- An excellent 3 part series on Comparing Ourselves to Others
- 33 Things You Should Stop Doing to Double Your Productivity
- Five Essential Pre-Interview Strategies for Job Seekers
- 100 Inspirational Blog Posts for Personal Change
- First Comes the Fear Then the Blessing – I love this examination as it lets us look at what creates the fear and also what benefits we could have if that fear is eliminated
- Top productivity and personal development blogs
- If you don’t already know about David Zinger and the employment engagement network, check out some of his top reading list blogs and join the network!
- An excellent article on valueless leadership with a discussion well worth reading.
And as usual, I continue to publish some content to blog carnivals for promotion and to expose to and read from other bloggers. Here are a few of the ones I’ve used recently:
- Carnival of Inspiration and Motivation at Positive and Successful Lifestyle Tips
- The June 7th Leadership Development Carnival
- Blog Carnival of Personal Power for 31 May 2009
Prev: 100 Ways to Be a Better Leader
Next: Do You Demonstrate Moral Leadership?