Do you have relationships you want to strengthen?
We all strive for relationships to be improved somewhere in our lives and that is what this eBook is for. It’s a guide to explore how you can begin to build better relationships today and get much more out of them in your life. Relationships are the single most important things that impact our lives and affect our health, mindset and happiness. This book explores the different aspects of relationships and how you can quickly and easily put specific actions and behaviors into place to break old negative relationship habits, and to form new healthier, stronger, more meaningful relationships.
View the eBooks page for more info on Building Better Relationships and hopefully, future eBooks as well.
Three Methods to Learn
Learning is obviously the main topic here at learnthis.ca and there are many ways to go about it and each person has their own learning styles. There are three main styles of learning:
- Auditory (learn best by listening and hearing)
- Visually (learn best by seeing and observing visually)
- Kinesthetic (learn best by feelings, hands on and direct involvement)
Because of these styles, I wanted to make sure they all exist in this eBook as well to ensure it is useful to ANYONE. And that is why this is so much MORE than an eBook. It includes:
- The eBook itself to read ( it is 38 pages with over 13000 words)
- Not everyone learns or enjoys reading. Some of us are audible learners or have more time available to listen than to read. That is why there is also a full MP3 audio recording of the audio book read by the author, Mike King! You will gain access to download the mp3 audio with the PDF upon purchase.
- The best way to change habits and to make improvements is to actually take action! That is why this book includes a 3 page workbook to help you assess your relationships and ensure that you reflect and plan specific actions to make the most of your relationships.
I’ll be updating my eBooks page on the LearnThis.ca site here with reader’s quotes and referrals for the book so I’d be happy to include any links or references from readers if you purchase it. I’d love to hear your thoughts, would great appreciate any promotion you can help me with and I look forward to the reactions from this Book. It was a joy to write and even more to learn from and put it into action. I have a lot of work to do as well, as relationships are certainly not easy, but absolutely worth every second of investment.
Get The eBook, the Workbook AND the MP3 audio version all for one low price!
View my eBook page here for ordering Building Better Relationships and future eBooks.
Only $22 US
PDF, Workbook and MP3 Audio
Prev: Resources March 2010
Next: Going Against the Grain Will Change The World