It’s been a few months since I’ve shared another resource list so I’ve got a great round up for you, which hopefully you haven’t seen many of these.
- I have my share of 100 lists and this is another great one: 100 Ways for Your Family to Make a Difference
- I wonderful response and article based on Gilbert’s Stumbling on Happiness. This one is called Futile Pursuit
- Here is an article sent to me about inspiring elderly learners, who believe learning is worthwhile, no matter what their age.
- 50 Ways to Show Gratitude for the People in Your Life, gratitude is often overlooked, and these tips will help keep it active
- 14 Links to Make You A More Intelligent Person - Some great websites and online learning tools, many that I frequent are in this list and I’ve certainly found a few new ones, which I’m sure you will like as well!
- 30 Days of for 30 days of Growth – A worthy list of ways to grow in life
- How to be Yourself – some excellent tips at discovering yourself and being more authentic (a VERY important trait to great relationships)
- This is a very interesting video about the Captch project and now, there new research for language translation, which I am excited to try once public.
- www.instructables.com is a great website for finding out exactly how to do a lot of things and simple DIY projects.
From the Archives here at LearnThis.ca
- Passion: Find your passion in life
- Reach Out Beyond Your Comfort Zone…
- Being Humble: Why Bother Learning to be Humble?
Prev: How to Be More Present
Next: Book Review: The Case For Faith